SELECT ROOM TYPES
- Lofted Twin Room
- Lofted Double Room
- Twin Room
- 6bed Group Room
- 4bed Group Room
- Bed in 12bed Dormitory Room
- Bed in 4～6 bed Dormitory Room
- Bed in 4～6 bed Female Dormitory Room
Cafe & Bar
- BREAKFAST : 7:00 - 10:00
- Buffet, Cuban Sandwich, coffee and more.
- LUNCH : 11:30 - 14:00(L.O 13:30)
- Spice curry, Coffee and more..
- CAFE OPEN : 11:30 - 16:00(L.O 15:30)
- Coffee, Seasonal drink and more.
- BAR OPEN : 18:00 - 22:00(L.O 21:30)
- Fish and Chips, Beer, Cocktail and more.
IMANO OSAKA CAFE& BAR
Location & Access
IMANO OSAKA SHINSAIBASHI HOSTEL
1-13-28, kitahorie, nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan
Faq & Reviews
- When is the check-in time?
- Check-in time starts from 4pm.
- When is the check-out time
- Check-out time is until 11am. We may request you to leave your room between 11am to 3pm due to maintenance and cleaning.
- If I will be late for check-in, what should I do?
- If you are arriving at our hostel later than 23pm, please contact us through telephone or email.
- If I arrive before check-in time, can I leave my luggage there?
- We will keep your luggage before check-in time on your check-in day.
- Can I send my luggage to your hostel before my arrival day?
- Yes, we can help you receive your parcel or luggage before your arrival day. Please write down your arrival day and your name on the deliver form, and inform us through email in advance. Please noticed that luggage keeping service for valuables, foods and dangerous articles are not available.
- Are amenities provided for free?
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and hair dryers are freely equipped on each floor. There is a charge for rental towels, toothbrushes, razors, hair brushes, body towels. You can ask them at the reception desk.
- Does your hostel offer bed making service?
- Bed making is a self-service. Please make the bed by yourself with the provided bed sheet and pillow cover.
- Are there any women only floors in your hostel?
- We do have women only floors.
- Are there toilets and shower rooms inside guest rooms?
- Toilets and Shower rooms are included in only “Private Japanese Rooms”. For guests using Family Rooms and Dormitory rooms, we have shared toilets and shower rooms in common space.
- Can I request for smoking room or non-smoking room?
- We are non-smoking hostel which provide only non-smoking rooms.
- When can I use the coin laundry machines?
- You can use the coin laundry machines at anytime you want. You can buy detergent at the reception desk.
- Is there car parking area?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any car parking areas.
- Is there curfew?
- There is no curfew. Since late coming may disturb other guests in dormitory rooms, please consider other guests. Furthermore, the main entrance will be locked after 12am for security reasons. If you come back or arrive later than 12am, please call our staff through the interphone and we will unlock the door for you.